About Eversholt is published six times a year by Eversholt Parish Council to help disseminate information in the village. It is funded by business advertising, subsidised by the Parish Council, and distributed free to all properties in Eversholt. Inclusion of any article or letter does not necessarily imply Parish Council endorsement or support.
Copy deadline for general letters and articles is the first of every even numbered month.
- 1st Feb. for end of Feb. edition: covers future events in March and April.
- 1st April for end of April edition: covers future events in May and June.
- 1st June for end of June edition: covers future events in July and August.
- 1st August for end of August edition: covers future events in September and October.
- 1st October for end of October edition: covers future events in November and December (Christmas).
- 1st December for late December edition: covers future events in Christmas, January and February.
- Eversholt Pool – Opens for the summer (27 May 2017) 27th May 2017
- Overview and Scrutiny Consultation 23rd February 2017
- Website issues 8th February 2017
- Gigaclear Ultrafast Fibre Broadband 24th November 2016
- Introduction to the Local Plan 17th November 2016
- Website updates 17th November 2016