About Eversholt is published six times a year by Eversholt Parish Council to help disseminate information in the village. It is funded by business advertising, subsidised by the Parish Council, and distributed free to all properties in Eversholt. Inclusion of any article or letter does not necessarily imply Parish Council endorsement or support.
Copy deadline for general letters and articles is the first of every even numbered month.
- 1st Feb. for end of Feb. edition: covers future events in March and April.
- 1st April for end of April edition: covers future events in May and June.
- 1st June for end of June edition: covers future events in July and August.
- 1st August for end of August edition: covers future events in September and October.
- 1st October for end of October edition: covers future events in November and December (Christmas).
- 1st December for late December edition: covers future events in Christmas, January and February.
- Proposed Temporary Road Closure – Water End, Eversholt 12th September 2017
- Eversholt Pool – Now closed for Winter 11th September 2017
- Highways England Mobile Roadshow Event 7th August 2017
- Gigaclear Ultrafast Fibre Broadband 24th November 2016