Eversholt Swimming Pool
Opening times and prices :: Re-Opens 25 May 2013
An attractive heated open air pool in a lovely village setting close to children's play equipment. Snacks, drinks and ice creams now available in the Kiosk.
Paddling Pool Area and changing facilities available.
Opening times (Re-opens 25 May 2013)
- 15:00 - 19:00, session swimming
Weekends, School and Bank Holidays:
- 13:00 - 19:00, session swimming.
Season ticket only sessions.
Monday - Friday:
- Adults - £4
- Under 16s & OAPs - £3
- Adults - £5
- Under 16s & OAPs - £4
- Family*: £120
- Family (Eversholt resident)*: £70
- Family (Child at Eversholt School)*: £95
- Adult: £60
- Adult (Eversholt resident): £40
- Individual under 16/Senior Citizen: £50
- Individual under 16/Senior Citizen (Eversholt resident): £30
* Note family members must be resident at the same address.
- £45 one hour
- £55 one and a half hours
- £65 two hours
Plus £2 per swimmer for first 20, £1 thereafter.
For booking ring the pool during opening hours (01525) 280515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times - for more information see the admission policy.
Latest news from the pool
Pool info updated daily. (on Hot days check for latest updates) follow them on Twitter @eversholtpool
View Larger Map
Eversholt Swimming Pool Registered Charity Number 300029.